Standard Programs Application 2017/18
Submissions closed at 4:00PM 15 March 2017 (AEDT
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO REVIEW BEFORE COMPLETING YOUR APPLICATION:
Guidelines, deadlines or application questions:
Contact: Your VicRoads Community Road Safety Advisor or Bonnie Swan during business hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm on (03) 9935 4110.
Email: Your VicRoads Community Road Safety Advisor or firstname.lastname@example.org and quote your application number. We will try to respond to all emails within the next working day.
Guidelines and FAQs: Can be found here or by contacting email@example.com
SmartyGrants Assistance: For help with using the SmartyGrants form, download the Help Guide for Applicants or check read Applicant Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs).
Navigating the application form:
- You are able to begin anywhere in this application form. Please ensure you save as you go.
- Every screen (page of the form) has a 'Form Navigation' contents box. Click the link to jump directly to the page you want.
- Click 'Next Page' or 'Previous Page' on the top or bottom of each page to move forward or backward throughout the application.
Saving the draft application:
- To leave a partially completed application, press 'save' and log out.
- When you log back in and click on the 'My Submissions' link at the top of the screen, you will find a list of any applications you have started or submitted. Reopen your draft application and continue.
- To download any application as a PDF, whether draft or completed, click on the 'Download' button at the bottom of the application navigation panel.
Submitting your application:
- A 'Review and Submit' button can be found at the bottom of the navigation panel so you can review before you submit.
- To submit, click on ‘Submit’ at the top of the screen or navigation panel.
- All compulsory questions need to be answered before you can submit.
- Once you have submitted your application, no further editing or uploading of support materials is possible.
- Upon submission, an automated confirmation email along with a copy of your submitted application will be sent to the email you registered with SmartyGrants.
If you do not receive a confirmation of submission email, then you should presume that your submission has NOT been submitted. Contact your VicRoads Community Road Safety Advisor to confirm receipt.
Attachments and support documents:
- Attachments can be used to support your application. Save documents to your computer or storage device (e.g. USB) prior to uploading.
- You need to allow enough time for each file to upload before trying to attach another file. Files can be up to 25MB each; however, we do recommend trying to keep files to a maximum of 5MB as the larger the file, the longer the upload time.
Completing the application in a group/team:
- A number of people can work on an application using the same log in details as long as only one person is working at a time. Ensure you save as you go.
- Most internet browsers (including Firefox v2.0 and above, Safari, and Google Chrome) have spell checking facilities built in. You can switch this function on or off by adjusting your browser settings.